-07.30 a.m. vessel departure from Nelly Bay, Magnetic Island
-between 08.30 a.m. and 9 a.m. arrive on the Great Barrier Reef (briefing)
– Up to 4 hours on the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy: snorkelling, maximum 2 dives and morning tea.
– 2 p.m. approximate return time to magnetic island.
*Itinerary is subject to change without notice
General Snorkel trip price: $ 205
– Up to 4 hours on the reef
– Snorkel and dive briefings
– FREE use of snorkel gear, stinger suits and flotation devices – noodles
– FREE Dive guide
– Quality dive equipment with computers
– Morning tea including fresh fruit, cheese, crackers, cakes, lollies, hot drinks and soup
– Complimentary pick-up service from Magnetic Island accommodation or from the ferry terminal.
Scuba Diving optional extra:
-Certified dive including full gear and 2 dives : $ 75
-Introductory dive (no experience required): 1st dive $ 90, 2nd dive $ 40
Extra costs: $ 15 per person Reef Taxes
What to bring: swimmers,towel, sunscreen hat, waterproof/windproof jacket, Certification card/app for certified divers.
Prices are subject to change from April 2019
Reef trip departure every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from Nelly Bay, Magnetic Island. (weather permitting)
Departure time: 07.30 a.m.
Return time: approx. 2 p.m.
Courtesy pick up from Magnetic island accommodation and Nelly Bay ferry terminal.
Pro Dive snorkeling and diving Great Barrier Reef trip -Magnetic Island
Vessel capacity: Max. 12 people
Departure: Magnetic island
pro Dive operates a small custom-designed powerboat which means shorter travel times and a more personalised service; promising small groups and complimentary guides to all of our certified divers.
Not certified? Want to dive the barrier reef? No problem… Introductory dives are for beginners and require no previous experience. It’s a great way to experience the Great Barrier Reef and try out scuba diving if you don’t have time to complete the learn to dive course. One of our friendly and experienced Instructors will take you step by step through the whole exciting experience.
Additional Information: Please note that Pro Dive operates a small power boat. Trips are not suitable for non-swimmers, small children, elderly or pregnant passengers.
Minimum age required: 12 years old
Fitness level: must be able to swim
Group size 12 max.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox