– 08.30 a.m. check in at Mission beach Dive shop
– 9 a.m. transfer to Dunk Island(10 minutes), then boarding Reef vessel
– Safety briefing and approx. 90 minutes travel to first Reef site (snorkelling and scuba diving)
-12pm – Depart for a 1/2 hour cruise to second site
-12.30 p.m. to 3 p.m. buffet lunch is served + snorkelling and diving
-04 30 p.m. arrive back to Mission beach.
Itinerary is subject to change without notice
Adult : $ 190
Child 4- 14 yrs: $ 110
– up to 2 Reef locations (weather depending) and 4 hours on the Outer reef
– all meals ( morning / afternoon tea and Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch)
– Hot fresh water showers
– Detailed snorkel and dive briefings
– dive / snorkel equipment (including masks, snorkel, fins, flotation devices, wet suit and stinger suits)
Extras : $ 8 Reef taxes
Scuba Diving optional extra:
Certified dive including full gear and dive guide : $ 65 1st dive, $ 30 2nd dive
Introductory dive (no experience required): 1st dive $ 85/ 2nd dive $ 45
What to bring:
Certified Divers please bring Cert-Card and Logbook,
Credit card or cash, (for optional activities or onboard purchases).
*Please note prices are subject to change from 1st April 2019
Mission Beach day trip departs daily from Mission Beach
Departs : 8:30am
Enjoy and experience the Outer Great Barrier Reef from Mission Beach in its natural state away from the crowds.
Vessel: ‘Reef Goddess’ is designed with your safety and comfort in mind offering spacious deck areas, hot showers, toilets, sun deck and a very well designed rear deck for entering and exiting the water.
Activities: Snorkelling and Scuba Diving ( suitable for both inexperienced and certified)
Outer Reef Sites: from shallow sites with plenty of tropical marine life and corals perfect for snorkelling, Introductory Diving and Open Water Certification to deeper and more challenging dive sites suitable for advanced dive levels.
Age restriction: 4 years old minimum age required
Fitness level: medium, must be able to snorkel to see the Reef
Group Size: 40 maximum