Day 1 and 2: theory and pool training
The first 2 days consists of learning the basic skills of scuba diving.
– 9 a.m. pick up from your accommodation in Cairns
– Theory and pool training at the Dive Shop
– 5 p.m. return transfer to your accommodation
Day 3,4 and or 5: Ocean Quest liveaboard trip
-DAY 3: 7:30 am depart Cairns for your overnight liveaboard dive trip. 90 minutes travel to the Outer Reef, 2 x training dives followed by lunch, theory and dinner.
-DAY 4: Complete your 4th and final training dive. You are now a certified diver and time for your first pleasure dive!
– If you choose the 4 days course you will return to Cairns by 5 p.m.
– If you choose the 5 days course you will have an extra day on the Great Barrier Reef to do more “fun Dives”
4 days Open Water Dive Course: $ 735
(including 2 days – 1 night ocean Quest Liveaboard)
5 days Open Water Dive Course: $ 915
(including 3 days – 1 night ocean Quest Liveaboard)
– 2 or 3 days on Ocean Quest Liveaboard trip
-PADI Open Water Certification
-PADI Open Water manual
-All diving equipment
-Corrective lens mask (if required)
-Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & northern beaches)
-All meals, and accommodation while on the Liveaboard trip
Extras: $ 40 Levy and Reef taxes (4 days course), $ 60 Levy and Reef taxes (5 days course).
What to bring: Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, Swimwear, beach and bath towel, long pants and jumper during cool months, Credit card or cash (for optional activities or onboard purchases).
*Please note prices are subject to change from 1st April 2019
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox