General itinerary allows for 4 day certified and 1 night dive, 3 day intro dives with an optional night intro (medical conditions apply) or 4th day intro. Snorkelling is available at all times except at night. Meals served through the day.
-07.45 a.m. boarding Coral Sea Dreaming
-during the day will travel to two different Outer Reef sites.
-once arrived to each site, you can choose to snorkel or scuba dive.
– visit up to 3 different Reef sites, where you can choose to snorkel or scuba dive.
-Lunch is served before departure.
-arrival back to Cairns Marina by 04.30 p.m
*Please note itinerary and all Reef sites will be chosen on the day, weather conditions and in-water passengers experience dependent.
Private cabin, doubled bed: $ 920 ( $ 460 per person)
Bunk style, single bed: $ 440 adult, $ 295 Child (4- 12 yrs)
– All snorkelling and quality dive equipment serviced to commercial standards, Wetsuits and lycra suits
– Delicious home made meals prepared onboard ($10 surcharge for vegan, gluten free and lactose intolerant)
– Morning, afternoon teas and snacks
– Hot Showers, A/C and fans through out the vessel
– Fresh linen and towels
– All snorkelling activities are part of the tour, with diving as extras (additional fees apply)
– Try diving for free
SCUBA DIVING (optional extra)
– Certified dives: $ 180 inc. 4 x day dives or $ 50 per dive
– Intro dives: $ 150 inc. 3 x dives or $ 80 per dive
– Night Dive $75
What to bring: Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, Swimwear and beach towel (bath towel supplied), long pants and jumper during cool months, small overnight bag (additional luggage can be stored), Cert card- logbook for certified divers, Credit card or cash (for optional activities or onboard purchases).
Extras: $ 30 Reef taxes
*Please note prices are subject to change from 1st April 2019
Coral Sea Dreaming departs on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from Cairns Marlin Marina.
Departure time: 07.45 a.m. ( A Finger)
Returns next day: 04.30-5 p.m.
Small Group Maximum 12 passengers
Location: Great Barrier Reef
Recommended level experience: Snorkelers, novice and advanced divers
Number of Certified Dives (inc. night dives): up to 7