-8.15am Arrive at Reef Marina, Port Douglas -Vessel boarding – Complimentary tea and coffee, light breakfast/pastries
-8.30am Depart for Outer Barrier Reef
-10.15am Arrive at 1st Agincourt Reef Site
-11.30am Transit to 2nd Agincourt Reef Site
-12.00 Buffet lunch served
-1.40pm Transit to 3rd Agincourt Reef Site
-2.30pm Afternoon tea served
-3.00 pm All passengers board vessel for final passenger count and commence return journey
-4.30pm – Arrive at Reef Marina
-4.55pm – Coaches depart for accommodation
* Itinerary subject to change without notice
Adult : $ 240
Child 4- 14 yrs $ 170
What’s included :
– Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
– all meals ( morning / afternoon tea and buffet lunch)
– Snorkeling equipment and instruction (mask, snorkel, fins, stinger suit, flotation devices)
– Guided snorkel tour and briefing at each site
– Hot fresh water showers
– prescription mask available at no extra cost
Scuba Diving optional extra :
-Certified dive including full gear: 1st dive $ 51 / 2nd dive $ 23
-Introductory dive (no experience required): 1st dive $ 69/ 2nd dive $ 65
* Dive instructors accompany all dives at no extra charge.
What to bring :
Credit card or cash, (for optional activities or onboard purchases).
Extras : $ 6.5 Reef taxes
*Please note prices are subject to change from 1st April 2019
Silversonic departs daily from The Reef Marina, Port Douglas.
Departs : 8:30 am
Returns : 4:30 pm.
*Bus courtesy pick up from Port Douglas accommodations.
Explore the outer Great Barrier Reef at the renowned Agincourt Ribbon Reef in superb style and comfort with the ultramodern 29 metre catamaran, Silversonic. Custom-designed for groups of adventure-minded people to revel in the thrill of diving and adventure snorkelling, this is a day all about being in the water!
Activities: snorkelling and scuba diving
Minimum age: N/A
Fitness Requirement: moderate
Group Size: 1-85