-8.15am: Vessel boarding at the Reef Marina, Port Douglas with complimentary Morning Tea served until departure.
-8.30am: Depart for Outer Barrier Reef
-10.20am: Arrive at 1st Agincourt Reef Site
-11.20am: Transit to 2nd Agincourt Reef Site
-11.30am: Arrive at 2nd Agincourt Reef Site
-12.00pm: Buffet lunch served
-1.20pm: Transit to 3rd Agincourt Reef Site
-1.30pm: Arrive at 3rd Agincourt Reef Site
-1.30pm: Afternoon tea served
-2.30pm: All passengers board for final passenger count
-2.40pm: Commence return journey
-4.30pm: Arrive at Reef Marina, Port Douglas
* Itinerary subject to change without notice
Adult : $ 240
Child : 4- 14 yrs $ 170
What’s included :
– Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
– up to 3 Outer Reef locations (weather depending)
– all meals ( morning / afternoon tea and buffet lunch)
– Reef interpretation talk
– Lycra suits and flotation devices.
– prescription mask available at no extra cost
– fresh water showers
– Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist
Scuba Diving optional extra :
-Certified dive including full gear: 1st dive $ 52 / 2nd dive $ 22
-Introductory dive (no experience required): 1st dive $ 69/ 2nd dive $ 65
* Dive instructors accompany all dives at no extra charge.
What to bring :
Credit card or cash, (for optional activities or onboard purchases).
Extras : $ 6.5 Reef taxes
*Please note prices are subject to change from 1st April 2019
Poseidon departs daily from The Reef Marina, Port Douglas.
Departs : 8:30am
Returns : 4:30pm.
*Bus courtesy pick up from Port Douglas accommodations.
Departing daily from Port Douglas, Poseidon is a modern 24 meter catamaran, designed for personalized dive and snorkel adventures.
Activities: snorkelling and scuba diving
Minimum age: 4 years old
Fitness Requirement: moderate
Group Size: 1-80