-6.45am Hotel pick-ups from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
-9.50am Daintree River Cruise
-11.15am Alexandra Lookout
-12.15pm Tropical Lunch
-1.30pm Cape Tribulation
-3.15pm Mossman Gorge Centre
-06.30 p.m. return to your accommodation
*Please note itinerary can change without notice
Adult : $ 201
Child 4- 14 yrs: $ 128
Family 2 adult + 2 child: $ 643
– Return coach transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas accommodation
– Short Tour of Port Douglas
– Morning and afternoon tea
– Tropical Lunch: Choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal, fresh salads and fruit platter, coffee or Daintree Tea
– The New Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre including entrance fees
– 1 hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
– Vehicular cable ferry crossing over the Daintree River
– National Park fees
– GPS activated Commentary
What to bring: Casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes suitable for safe track walking, hat, umbrella, drinking water, sunscreen.
*Please note prices are subject to change from 1st April 2019
Departure: tour departs daily from Cairns and Port Douglas starting at 06.45 a.m.
Returns: approximately at 6:30pm.
*Bus courtesy pick up from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas accommodations.
Discover the unique wilderness area of the World Heritage listed rainforest of both Cape Tribulation and iconic Mossman Gorge. Tour is accredited Eco-Certified and will take you north through sugarcane and the giant Great Dividing Range arriving at the mighty Daintree River. There you will catch a river boat and be guided down the Daintree River where there’s a good chance of spotting crocodiles, tree snakes, pythons and water birds.
Minimum age required: 4 years old
Fitness level: no wheelchair access
Group size: 1-28