-8.00am: check in on vessel at Port Douglas Marina, Morning Tea served once boarding the vessel, until departure
-8.30am: Depart for Outer Barrier Reef
-10.30am: First dive at the first location of the day and snorkel session
-11.30: Second dive and snorkel session
-12.00: Lunch time. Vessel moves to second reef site
-13.00: Third dive at the second location and time for snorkeling
-15.00: 90 min trip back to Port Douglas
-16.30: arrive back in Port Douglas
* Itinerary subject to change without notice
Adult : $ 240
Child 4- 14 yrs: $ 180
Family (2 adult + 2 Child) : $ 756
What’s included :
– Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
– up to 3 Reef locations (weather depending) and 4 hours on the Outer reef
– all meals ( morning / afternoon tea and Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch)
– Hot fresh water showers
– Detailed snorkel and dive briefings and guided snorkel tour
– dive / snorkel equipment (including masks, snorkel, fins, flotation devices, wet and stinger suits)
– prescription mask available (deposit required)
Scuba Diving optional extra:
-Certified dive: 1st dive $ 45 / 2nd dive $ 25/ 3rd dive $ 20 including full gear
-Introductory dive(no experience required): 1st dive $ 60/ 2nd dive $ 50/ 3rd dive $ 30
* Dive instructors accompany all dives at no extra charge.
What to bring:
Certified Divers please bring Cert-Card and Logbook,
Credit card or cash, (for optional activities or onboard purchases).
Extras : $ 6.5 Reef taxes
*Please note prices are subject to change from 1st April 2019
Aquaquest departs daily from The Reef Marina, Port Douglas.
Departs : 8:30am
*Bus courtesy pick up from Port Douglas accommodations.
AquaQuest is a brand new custom built luxury dive and snorkel vessel. She is fully equipped with the most modern and state of the art facilities including Nitrox, giving passengers an unrivaled comfort with the best experience available.
Activities: snorkelling, scuba diving
Minimum age: 4 years old
Fitness Requirement: medium
Group Size: 1-80
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox