Reef Experience day cruise Great Barrier Reef - Cairns
Max. 100 people
Reef Experience is a high speed catamaran that features large air-conditioned indoor areas, comfortable exterior sun decks, licensed on-board bar, separate dive and snorkel platforms and Glass bottom boat tours.On Reef Experience you can upgrade to 'Top Deck Deluxe' offering a personal valet assigned to you for the day, an A la Carte breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, personal dive and / or snorkel guide, Australian sparkling wine and access to the exclusive Top Deck area.This day cruise caters for all swimming capabilities.
Departs: daily at 07.30 a.m. from A Finger at Marlin Marina - Cairns
Returns: approx. 4:30pm
Reef Experience is licensed to visit four reef locations, including Breaking Patches, Hastings, Norman and Saxon Reefs. The crew will pick the best two on the day, to suit the conditions and maximise your experience. In one day you can experience the Reef snorkelling, try a scuba dive and come face to face with schools of tropical reef fish & amazing spectacular coral formations and take a glass bottom boat tour.
Adult: $ 195
Child 4-11yrs: $ 120
Family 2 adult + 2 child: $ 510
- 1 Scuba Dive - Introductory or Certified (subject to Medical Conditions)
- snorkeling at 2 Reef locations
- city bus transfers from Cairns accommodation.
- all meals ( BBQ breakfast & lunch, aftternoon cheese and fruit platter, tea and coffee complimentary alla day)
- up to 6 hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel & dive equipment ( including stinger suit/ wetsuit, flotation devices)
- guided Snorkel
- glass bottom boat tour. (weather premitting)
- ginger tablets for seasickness
- all Reef levies and taxes
- 2nd introductory dive $ 55
- 2nd certified dive $ 45
- guided dive $ 15
- prescription mask $ 10
- underwater camera hire
What to Bring: towel, sunscreen, swimming costume, sunglasses, money for drinks, change of clothes and warm jumper/ jacket for cooler days.
*prices valid to 31st March 2017