Pro Dive Cairns
PADI 5 Day Learn to Scuba Dive Course
Pro Dive Cairns 5 day PADI “Open Water” course combines the adventure of learning to scuba dive with the excitement of exploring the spectacular beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. This 5 day adventure consists of 2 days of theory and pool training, then 3 days and 2 nights on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, staying on one of Pro Dive Cairns’ premium liveaboard dive boats. Included in the course are 9 dives (4 training and 5 recreational including a guided night dive) on a variety of 19 exclusive Outer Reef sites. There’s also plenty of time to snorkel and relax onboard,
5 Day Learn To Dive Course: $940.00
- English: Daily Except Sunday
- German: Tuesdays and Fridays
- Chinese: Wednesday
- Japanese: Thursday
DAY 1 & 2: THEORY & POOL TRAINING
- Learn the basics of scuba diving - both theory and pool [heated] lessons at Pro Dive Cairns 5 Star PADI Training Centre.
DAY 3 - 5: 3 DAY / 2 NIGHT LIVEABOARD TRIP
- DAY 3: 7:00am depart Cairns for your 3 day/2 night liveaboard dive trip. Enjoy a light breakfast as you cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Complete 2 training dives.
- DAY 4: Complete your 4th and fnal training dive. You are now a certifed diver and time for your frst pleasure dive! After dinner, experience the excitement of a Night Dive.
- DAY 5: Early morning dive followed by breakfast. Two more dives before lunch. In the afternoon sail back to Cairns. Complimentary transfers to Cairns & Northern Beaches accommodation at 4:00pm
- 9 Dives (4 training dives and 5 pleasure dives – inc one night dive)
- PADI Gold Open Water Certification
- PADI Open Water manual
- Dive Log Book
- 2 Passport Photos
- All dive & snorkelling equipment - includes dive computer, wetsuit and dive torch.
- Dive Insurance
- Corrective lens mask (if required)
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & northern beaches)
- All accommodation, meals and bed linen (on board the boat)
** Extra Charge: This additional fee includes a Government Environmental Management Charge as well as Port Departure Tax and administration costs.
What to Bring
Day 1&2 : Towel, and swimwear, sunscreen, money for lunch dive medical.
Day 3-5 : Overnight bag with comfortable clothing and toiletries, towel, swimwear, sunscreen and a hat.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prior to commencing your dive course you are required to complete the self-assessment Student Diver Medical Declaration. A positive response to any questions indicates there is a pre-existing condition which may affect your safety while diving and you must consult a medical practitioner, preferably with experience in diving medicine, to obtain a dive medical certifcate that states you are medically ft to dive. To obtain a copy of the form please send an enquiry (BOOKING /ENQUIRY blue tab below). We recommend that you not fy within 24 hours of your fnal dive. Your fnal scheduled dive of the 3-day trip will be completed by 12.00pm
*Please note prices are subject to change from 1st of April 2019