Pro Dive Cairns 3 Days/ 2 Night Liveaboard Great Barrier Reef
Max. 30 Guests + 6 Crew, up to 11 dives
Departs: everyday except Tuesday at 7.00 from Cairns
Returns: 4.00 pm on day 3.
One day is never enough! The best way to really experience the Great Barrier Reef is to stay out there for a few days. Pro Dive Cairns’ 3 day 2 night liveaboard trip is the ideal way to do this with the opportunity for certified divers to participate in up to 11 dives (9 day and 2 night dives) as well as some great snorkelling on a variety of 19 exclusive Outer Reef dive sites. You’ll also have plenty of time between dives to relax and take in the spectacle of the Great Barrier Reef. You’ll be staying aboard one of Pro Dive Cairns’ 3 premium liveaboard dive comfort. With accommodation is either double or twin share. boats in air conditioned maximum a of 32 passengers.
Prices (prices are per person and in Australian Dollars)
DAY 1 Cairns to Great Barrier Reef
- 7:00am. Depart Cairns. Enjoy a light breakfast onboard as your Pro Dive Cairns “ScubaPro” vessel cruises to the Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy 3 dives during the day at a selection of 19 Outer Reef sites. Your fist dive (11:30am) is offered as a guided dive with an instructor. After dinner it’s time for your first night dive!
DAY 2 Great Barrier Reef
- After an early morning dive enjoy a hearty breakfast before moving on to the second divesite of the day. Today you can enjoy 3 dives, followed by dinner and another night dive.
DAY 3 Great Barrier Reef to Cairns
- Early morning dive followed by breakfast. Two more dives before lunch
- In the afternoon sail back to Cairns. Complimentary transfers to Cairns & Northern Beaches accommodation at 4:00pm.
- 11 dives (includes 2 night dives)
- All dive & snorkelling equipment - includes dive computer, wetsuit and dive torch.
- Dive Insurance
- Corrective lens mask (if required)
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & northern beaches)
- All meals & bed linen
- Double or twin share accommodation
- Guided orientation and night dives
** Extra Charge: This additional fee includes a Government Environmental Management Charge as well as Port Departure Tax and administration costs.
- Digital Underwater Camera's are available.
- Introductory dives (for non-divers)
- Padi Advanced Course $ 165
- Pai enriched Air Nitrox Courseis an additional $ 165
- Refresher Course
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some medical conditions will prevent you from diving. You’ll be required to complete a statement about your current health and ftness to dive onboard the vessel. All passengers will also be required to complete and sign a legal Waiver Release & Indemnity Deed once onboard the vessel. We recommend you do not fy within 24 hours of your fnal dive. Your fnal scheduled dive of the 3-day trip will be completed by 12.00pm.
*Prices are subject to change from the 1st of April 2019.