Pro Dive 3 Day Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard Dive Trip- Cairns
Max. 30 Guests + 6 Crew, up to 11 dives
The vessel provides the ideal way to stay out and experience what the reef has to offer. It is 25 metres in length and feature 14 twin share + 2 double cabins with air- conditioning, 8 shared bathrooms, 2 large decks, one for gear and one strictly for sun tanning and relaxing. Trip caters snorkelers and divers only.
Departs: everyday except Tuesday at 7.00 from Cairns
Returns: 4.00 pm on day 3.
One of the best way to really experience the Great Barrier Reef is to stay out there for a few days. Pro Dive offers a purpose built outer reef liveaboards vessel, where you'll get to participate in up to 11 dives, 3 day and 2 night, or as a snorkeller you'll get to experience a large variety of fantastic outer reef locations. The operator has 16 exclusive dive sites on 4 different Outer reef locations, selected for their variety and quality of both coral and marine life as well as great visibility. Divers get the opportunity to view magnificent hard and soft corals, giant clams, turtles, stingrays and the largest variety of tropical fish, both large and small. There are German speaking staff available on Thursday and Sunday departures and Japanese speaking staff available on Saturday departures.
Certified Diver: $ 760
Snorkeler: $ 670
Extras: $ 75 Reef taxes & Levy (pay on board)
- 11 dives (includes 2 night dives)
- All dive & snorkelling equipment - includes dive computer, wetsuit and dive torch.
- Dive Insurance
- Corrective lens mask (if required)
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & northern beaches)
- All meals & bed linen
- Double or twin share accommodation
- Guided orientation and night dives
- Digital Underwater Camera's are available for hire $35 per dive.
- Introductory dives (for non-divers) - $50 per dive
- Padi Advanced Course can be conducted in conjunction with this trip for an additional charge of AU$160
- Pai enriched Air Nitrox Courseis an additional $200 (Includes all post certification dives on Nitrox)
- 3 Day Nitrox package - A$100 (11 Dives)
- Refresher Course - $ 150
Please note Certified Divers will be required to complete a diving medical statement; some medical conditions may prevent you diving.
Flying After Diving: it is recommend that you do not fly until at least midday the day after your dive trip returns. This will give you 24 hours of surface interval after diving.
*prices valid to 31st March 2018
5 Day Open Water Dive Course available (inc. 3d/2n liveaboard) $ 835
please e-mail for more information