- 6.30am depart Noosa
- Cable barge crossing Noosa River
- Teewah coloured sands
- Morning tea provided at Rainbow Beach
- Fraser island ferry crossing
- 75 mile beach travel via Eurong
- Inland 4WD sandy forest tracks
- Midday lunch stop and swim for up to 2 hours. “Aussie” style bush BBQ provided with complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Rainforest walks
- Afternoon tea provided on journey home
- 5.30pm return to Noosa
Custom Built 4x4s:
- Modern and air conditioned
- Can hold up to 16 passengers
- Panoramic viewing windows
NOTE: This is a 4WD safari and may not be suitable for infants, if you have a bad back or if you are pregnant.