1 Day tour Cape Tribulation Where the Rainforest meets the Reef
Departs: approx 7:30am from Cairns, 8.55am from Port Douglas (includes pick-up from accommodation)
- Return Transfers from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Morning tea by the Daintree River
- Wildlife River Cruise on the Daintree River searching for the large residential crocodiles that inhabit the area
- Guided walk at Maardja Botanical walk
- Lunch in the heart of Cape Tribulation, Relaxing under our open covered area. Kick back and enjoy our great lunch beside the pool at PK’s. And why not take a quick swim in the resort pool or venture down to the beach.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company (optional stop)
- Scenic views at Alexandra Range Lookout
- Mossman Gorge "Wurrumbu" Arrive at the Mossman Gorge Centre – transfer to an eco-friendly shuttle bus that will transport you into the heart of the Gorge where a journey of discovery through the unique wilderness awaits
- Partake in an indigenous cultural experience, learn from your indigenous guide about their interpretation of the rainforest, of their culture, traditions and ways of life of the Kuku Yalanji country.
- Visiting Mossman Gorge – Giving enough time to go for a quick swim, and wander through the rainforest, then (optional stop/time permitting) returning via the Mossman Gorge Centre to peruse the indigenous art work.
- Scenic Drive through the majestic beachside village of Port Douglas
- Rex Lookout (optional stop)
- Returning to Cairns approx 7pm
Price: $ 159.00
Return transfer from Cairns & Port Douglas
Morning Tea & Lunch
Daintree Wildlife River Cruise
*Prices valid to 31st March 2017